The Positive Change Coaching Style
Business coaching provides the structure where the coach assists to generate the creation of the individual's own solutions. During this process the following occurs:
- The mindset changes and idea generating skills grow
- The ability to communicate with people improves
- New skills are developed
- Motivation increases
- Self-confidence grows
The process has a place everywhere, from the boardroom down through all levels of management, carried out by professional coaches, who are able to think outside the company box and do not have company baggage.
This 'cycle' has been identified as a result of years of executive coaching experience, and incorporates sound and workable principles. We also understand that everyone has his or her own individual styles and preferences, so we are flexible enough to adapt to whatever circumstances we encounter.
- Identify and acknowledge that there is a need/desire to change
- Conduct an extensive coaching needs analysis
- Share information to help your coach understand the subjects of, and reason for, the change
- Turn past typically dis-empowering and negative language into current and future definitely empowering and positive language
- Explore options
- Review the observations made by your coach together with the findings from any personal questionnaires
- Prioritise the recommendations of your coach and agree realistic deliverables in terms of results and timescales
- Agree a timetable of coaching 'interventions', the format, medium, outcomes and actions as a result
- Commit to yourself and your coach to take action to create change
- Review, refine and progress
- Role of the coach
- Role of the coachee
- Areas to look at are introduced
- Personal development
- Everything else
- Specific business focused issues
- Mind set analysis
- Commitment to move forward
- Practical input
- Action steps and timeframes
(Arranged at end of previous meeting)
Check on agreed action, review, analyse results, agree next step, practical input, options, commitment to next step, timeframes, initiate, review goals.
How Can We Help?
For more information regarding business coaching and how we can assist you and your organisation, please use the links at the top of the page to navigate around the site, and to view details of our open courses such as the ILM Level 5 coaching course. Alternatively, contact us by telephone on 0844 800 3295 or send us an online contact form.